- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the sheets of pasty on to a clean surface and cut in half. Place 3 slices of the Bega Colby Cheese along each pastry half to cover the pastry, leaving a 1cm edge along the length.
- Squeeze the sausage meat out of its casing into a medium size bowl. Divide the mixture into four even portions, and use wet hands to shape each into a long sausage shape. Place one portion on top of the cheese along the pastry halves.
- Mix the egg yolks and milk together in a small bowl. Brush the mixture along the uncovered edge of the pastry halves, and then roll up to enclose the sausage filling. Cut each roll evenly into three.
- Place the rolls onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush the top of the rolls with more of the egg yolk mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.