- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Boil a pot of salted water, add the macaroni and stir occasionally with a metal slotted spoon for 8-10 minutes or per packet instructions. Strain the pasta, cool under running water, and drain.
- Place a pan over a medium heat. Add the olive oil, and lightly sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir through the corn and peas.
- In a bowl, mix the cream, ¾ of the Bega Tasty Shredded Cheese, parsley and season with salt and pepper. Stir the mixture though the cooked pasta and vegetables, and pour into a baking dish. Scatter the remaining cheese over the top and place in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.