Optional topping ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the bagel halves onto the baking sheet and spread each half with the tomato sauce. Pull strings of cheese from the Bega Stringers® and lay on top of the bagels (along with any of the optional toppings). Be creative when arranging the toppings! Write your child’s name or make different shapes with the strings of cheese.
- Transfer the bagels into the oven, and cook for 10 minutes or until the bagels become crisp and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy the pizza with some fresh fruit and a glass of water or milk.
- If you don’t have Bega Stringers®, use any of the Bega Natural Cheese Slice range.