- Lay the tip of the carrot onto a serving plate or board.
- Arrange in a semi-circle the slices of pineapple, cucumber, carrot, and Bega Bar-B-Cubes behind each other, alternating in whichever way you wish to create the body of the snake.
- Set aside one of the cucumber slices, and cut a small tongue shape. Place a tiny cut at the small end of the strawberry and slide in the cucumber tongue.
- Lay the strawberry at the end of the body and place two currants or sultanas on top to create eyes.
- Serve with remaining veggies and cheese for a fun snack!
- Get creative and see what other edible animals you can create. Try using other veggies, such as capsicum or cherry tomatoes, and let your imagination run wild.