- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Blitz the flour, Bega Farmers’ Tasty Cheese, butter and salt into the bowl of a food processor until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the egg yolk and water, and process again until the mixture forms a ball of dough.
- Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough until it is ½cm thick. Get the kids to cut out the biscuits using a 4-5cm star cookie cutter and then carefully lay onto the baking trays.
- Transfer the biscuits into the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Use different shaped cookie cutters to create other biscuit shapes. These are great packed into school lunches or served with sliced apple for a quick snack!
- Serving Suggestion: Cheesy biscuits are a great savoury snack. Serve sliced apple for a tasty afternoon treat.