- Heat half of the olive oil in a small non-stick fry pan over a medium heat. Once hot, add the bacon and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain any excess oil on paper towel.
- In the same pan, add the remaining oil, and then place a metal ring in the centre of the pan. Crack the egg into the ring, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the white is set. Carefully remove the ring with tongs and set the pan aside.
- Lightly butter the muffin and place the Bega Country Light Cheese, bacon and egg on top of one half. Top with the remaining muffin half and eat immediately!
* Contains 50% Less Fat than Bega Tasty Cheddar cheese, which contains 34.7g fat per 100g.
- Use ham instead of bacon or add sliced tomato for a healthier option! Serve with a chilled glass of milk and some fruit for a great start to the day.