- Lightly beat the eggs and milk with a whisk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and continue to whisk.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick fry pan over a medium-high heat. Once the butter has melted, pour in the egg mixture and slightly tilt the pan to cover the base. As the omelette begins to set, use a heatproof plastic spatula to gently lift the omelette, and stir so that any uncooked egg runs underneath to cook.
- Cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until the base becomes light golden and the top remains slightly runny. Get the kids to sprinkle over the tomato and Bega Farmers’ Tasty Cheese and cook for a further 30 seconds. Gently fold the omelette in half and turn onto a plate.
- Serve the omelette immediately, either on its own or with hot buttered toast.
- Try using other filling ingredients like chopped ham, mushrooms or capsicum.