- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll pastry out on a lightly floured surface to form a 26cm square. Line the base and sides of a 24cm pie or flan tin with the pastry. Trim any excess and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until the pastry becomes firm.
- Place a pan over a medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and sauté the bacon rashers and onion until the edges begin to caramelize and the fat renders a little. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs together with the cream, salt and pepper, chives and the Bega Tasty Shredded Cheese.
- Place the bacon and onion into the egg mix, and pour into the pie base. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the egg mix and pastry is cooked through.
- Rest for 10 minutes before serving.