- Preheat the jaffle cooker.
- Place a pan over a medium heat. Add the olive oil, and sauté the bacon until it becomes caramelised and crunchy. Remove from the pan and strain any excess oil.
- Butter the bread and spread the aioli and mustard over two slices. Top each with the avocado, tomato and bacon pieces. Finish with two slices of Bega Colby cheese and the remaining bread.
- Place the sandwich in the jaffle cooker for 3-4 minutes or until the bread is golden and toasted.
- Cool slightly for 3-4 minutes before serving.