- Place two slices of bread onto a flat surface or chopping board. Top one slice of bread with the Bega Farmers’ Tasty Natural Cheese Slice and close the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- On one side of the sandwich, cut out a shallow triangle shape to form an owl shaped head.
- From your spare cheese slice, cut out two circles and place on top of the bread. Place the sultanas on the cheese to form the owl’s eyes. (Don’t throw out the rest of the cheese slice. Keep if for tomorrow to create another sandwich creature!)
- Trim a small triangle from the carrot slice, and place underneath the eyes to form the nose. Tuck one lettuce leaf into each side of the sandwich to create wings.
- Pack the sandwich alongside some berries, yoghurt, sultanas and a muesli bar.
- Creating sandwich creatures is a great way to add fun to a simple cheese sandwich. This is great for all the fussy eaters out there!