- Lay out 4 pieces of bread onto a work surface and spoon mayonnaise evenly over..
- Place a lettuce leaf onto 2 of the bread slices. Place 2 slices of ham and 2 slices of tomato on top of each.
- Using the remaining bread already spread with mayonnaise, sandwich them on top of the tomato, spread side up..
- Arrange cheese slices and grated carrot over the top.
- Spread mashed avocado onto the last 2 slices of bread and place over sandwich to enclose.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles and secure each triangle with a toothpick.