- On one cracker, layer together a couple of slices of fresh apple and a third of the Bega cheese, before topping with remaining cracker.
- Repeat with remaining crackers, apple and cheese.
- Wrap in plastic to keep secure until lunchtime. Use an icebrick to keep everything cool. Mix it up next time and try tomato or avocado with cheese.
- Serve the cracker stack with a boiled egg, carrot sticks, fresh fruit salad, a Bega Stringer® and a glass of water.
- These extra quick and easy cracker ‘sandwiches’ are a great way to provide variety. Choose multigrain or wholemeal crackers for a source of fibre.