- Use a small or medium star cookie cutter to cut out nine stars from the bread slices. Cut a further six stars from the Bega Farmers’ Tasty Natural Cheese Slices and ham. Set the stars aside until ready to assemble the rockets.
- Place the pineapple onto a chopping board. Cut three squares of pineapple (2 cm x 4 cm), and then trim each piece into a rocket-tailed shape.
- Press one of the pineapple shapes onto a skewer, followed by one of the Bega Stringer® pieces, and one cucumber round. Carefully add one bread star, one ham star, and one cheese star.
- Repeat this step before completing the rocket with one bread star and a carrot end. Use the remaining ingredients to assemble another two rockets.
- Store in an airtight container, and pop in an icebrick or frozen drink bottle to keep cool until lunchtime.
- Pack rockets with yoghurt, water, dried apricots, and watermelon cubes.
- Instead of pineapple, use carrot, apple, cucumber or even the excess bread to create a rocket tail.