- Sprinkle the dried oregano over the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large fry pan over a medium-high heat. Add the bacon rashers and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy. Remove from pan and drain any excess oil on absorbent paper. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add the olive oil and heat over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Once cooked, transfer onto a cooking board and cut into thin slices on a bias.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and mustard. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill on high and lightly toast the six slices of bread. Lay three toasted slices side by side and divide half the mayonnaise mixture evenly between them. On one slice, place half the bacon, half the avocado, a few slices of chicken, and one slice of the Bega Country Light Vintage Cheese. On the second slice, place half the lettuce, half the tomato, a few slices of chicken, and another slice of cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Layer the three slices of toast on top of one other to build the sandwich.
- Repeat with the three remaining slices of toast and ingredients to make the second sandwich. Cut into quarters and secure with toothpicks. Serve immediately.